Everyone knows the drill. -_-
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag-backs.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry!
Ten Facts about ME:
- I don't own a Facebook due to finding Facebook pointless. However, I might consider having one, but not any time sooner.
- Even though I learned Mandarin Chinese for 4 years, I'm still unable to speak it fluently or understand it completely.
- I created my first OC/ACC in 6th grade.
- Pokemon Platinum was the first DS game I lost.
- My childhood dream was to be a veterinarian.
- My favorite animal is still the wolf.
- Ever since I've been bullied through most of my school life, minus college, I've had a great disdain for people who think they're all that, who think they have the world figured out, and who think they can do whatever they want and torment people cruelly.
- The first fanfic I submitted to Fanfiction.net was a Sailor Moon lemon . . . not exactly proud due to the content, the plot/idea, and my very, very terrible grammar. You won't be able to find it on Fanfiction.net anymore, but since this is the internet, it probably exists somewhere else that I'm not aware of.
- It wasn't until 6th grade did I really learn about Anime/Manga.
- Though I technically like all of the Sailor Senshi from Sailor Moon, more or less the Sailor Fighters, my favorite is still Sailor Saturn AKA Hotaru Tomoe.
1. If you could choose one non-existent being to become real, which one would it be? (You can also choose your own)
- Sherlock Holmes or Arsen Lupin
- I would say Batman, but that would be too easy. I would actually picked Snakes Eyes from G.I. Joe. Ninja master, zen-like personality; I wish I had skill and quality.
- Hard to choose since I'm not that picky. As long as I enjoy the movie.
- . . . Pasta?
- Depends; unless the pug doesn't bother me while I'm doing activities.
- Going through the basics before heading up to a big time college.
- I'm too random with my music to choose.
- Sounds like a bad pet peeve I need to figure out. Well, I have a weird, hypocritical hatred for OC pairing with Canon Character. I guess the reasons lie within that the pairing doesn't make sense, the OC is a completely mary-sue/gary-stu, not enough background story or info of why this could happen, can't really see Canon Character together with the OC, etc, etc. It's weird and hypocritical due to the fact I sometimes do this. Key word being "sometimes." However, the main difference, I don't really do any OC Canon Character pairing unless there's a significant point to it.
- Mainly listen to music. I'm also able to multitask between typing up things and watching videos.
- The things I learned from WTFIWWY:
- Nobody wants to see your d*** unless asked.
- There's nothing sexy at the Wal-mart.
- Wear pants.
- The old drugs still work.
- No parts of your body should be a bag of holding.
- People just want to watch the fun burn.
I TAG NO ONE AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE MAKING QUESTIONS.